Our basic principles
- We never bill for review copies, and you are never expected to return them if you don’t adopt.
- We do verify that you’re an instructor before we fulfill your first request for a review copy.
How to get a printed or eBook review copy
- The easiest way to get a review copy is to go to the page for the book you’re interested in, click the button for requesting a print or eBook review copy, and fill out the form that describes the course that you’re considering the book for.
- When you request your first review copy, you’ll register with us.
- For subsequent review copies, you’ll just need to provide your course information after signing in.
- If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.
If you’re outside of North America…
- We’ll send you the eBook edition automatically.
- Wherever possible, we’ll work with a local distributor to provide the print edition if you need it and to handle bookstore orders.